WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WORLD-of-ROMANCE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE > Topics

Subject: She's @d point of brkin my heart.wot shud i do?
Replies: 6 Views: 389

t_gold 21.08.10 - 03:01am
We started out as frnds nd she ws d rock i needed in my life.I soon bgan 2 realise dat wot i ws feeling 4 her ws mor dan a frndshp.Somtin so strong nd 1daful dat I cudn't even bliv it myself.LOVING HER SO MUCh,2 say ds a million times is nt enough 2 expres how much I do.I luv her dearly byond wot wordz cud describe.I wnted her 2b my moon who can shine me during my darkest hour wen my sun isn't around.I eventualy asked her out nd she acceptd me into her world.she even told me nt 2 betray her.I prmisd her dat i'll luv her til d end cos my luv 4 her is real. *

t_gold 21.08.10 - 03:32am
It's over 4month now since our rltnship began nd it ws goin on wel witout any impediment.It ws shortly after ds dat I began 2 notice som changes in her attitude.she wasn't d gal i use 2 knw.she now hardly CALL or txt even if she does,she won't even spend much tym unlike b4 when i'll hav 2 beg her 2 end d call.I tried 2 cob down d mata bt all 2 no avail.WEN i askd her wot ws due 2 her recent behaviour,she told me dat it ws due 2 her hectic schedule at work.As a gal i trusted so much,I had no reason 2 disblief her.Bt things were stil d same,d whole stuff neva got any improvment.2 trow mor light into d mata,I saw a strange no on her phone contact lists saved wit d name:MY CONCLUSION.I tried 2 find out who d guy ws nd she told me he ws a mate of hers at schl then-which i bliv avin no doubt. I ws completely down wit d way things were.As time goes on I got 2 knw of ds guy nd havin discover d truth,she had no choice dan 2 unravels evrytin 2 me.What shocked me most ws wen she said:WHERE DO I WNT HER 2 PUT HER 1ST LUV.4 a while I cudn't even utter any word on hearing ds heartbrkin statement.I persuaded her a lot teling her dat my LUV 4 HER is REAL nd byond human imagination.SHE TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T KNW WOT TO DO AS SHE WS IN A GR8 DILEMA... *

t_gold 21.08.10 - 04:00am
I neva stopd persuadin her at dat moment.she gave me 2 optns wich i find7 dificut 2 tackle.she SAID,IT'S EITHER SHE DATES D 2 OF US OR SHE CALLED IT OFF WIT DA RELATNSHP.EVA SINCE den she neva told me she's no longer interestd bt beatin abt d in bush,aggravatin my anger a lot.AT DS JUNCTURE,AM IN A STATE OF CONFUSN-not knwin wot 2 do.THE CRUX OF D MATER IS DAT I LUV HER,SHE'S MY TRULUV ND IF DS HAPENS 4 REAL,I DON'T THNK I CAN SURVIVE DS H@BREAK.PLS I NEED UR ADVICE.WOT SHUD I DO.SHE'S AT D POINT OF BREKIN MY HEART.HELP...... *

roo2stay 21.08.10 - 10:36pm
Men,o so sini lenu o bu iyo si(9ija lang)..am shrt of words cos of d great experience,i dont knw wat 2 say rite now bt God will put us 2ru.(later let tink) *

zyna_j 22.08.10 - 11:12pm
Oh! ds PAINFUL nd HEARTBRKIN.seemz as if i'm d 1 it's hapenin to.If she neva told u she's no longer interestd den i gues she stil luvs u only dat she's confused.just make it clear 2 her dat U WNT NOTIN MORE DAN JUST 2B WIT HER nd if she stil insist, giv it a break.IF SHE's Destind 2b ur gal,u'll SURELY HAV HER. *

opera4t 23.08.10 - 09:56pm
Guy u av 2 give her space may b she is confussed abt wat 2 do or say.wel i wish u d best of luck,cos it's nt an easy thing for a chick 2 break one's heart.dat is BOmb. i av 4 one's been i dis type of mess before bt she later do my wish. *

roo2stay 24.08.10 - 01:07am
Tgold,ma advice is dat,u gv her a break,i bliv she will surely miss u...neva do as if u hurt jst live ur normal life n she will feel u more dan b4..do as if u av lot of gfrnd n she will b jelous,bt let her knw dat u love her so much each tm u cal or c her. *

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search