WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WORLD-of-ROMANCE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE > Topics

Subject: Saying i love U
Replies: 6 Views: 417

opera4t 31.08.10 - 11:35pm
It begins wit me nd dis girl,we both met at her frnd's house bt i did nt greet her d first day bt after sum days i notice she usually stares at me nd one day she called me nd said she want both of us to be frnds nd later on,we act as lovers she usually cal me nd we make jokes,share xperience wit each other nd we ar close dat those around us thought we are dating each other bt it's nt so.and one day i just proposed to her nd she said she wil think over it nd d second day she came to me nd told me she is nt interested in wot i askd her for nd dat she wanted to face her study nd been a cool nd caring guy i told her that it's okay nd we shud be very close even more day b4,bt i just discover dat she changed her attitude towards me weneva she looks dull nd i ask her why she look dull, she wil nt answer me. i keep enduring all d mess as a frnd.bt it was getting worse she no longer call me nd to talk to me is a problem. So is it a crime to say i l0ve u t0 s0me u l0ve? *

njamba 1.09.10 - 05:32am
It is never a crime to share ur feeling with sm 1 u think is worth,i think the girl loves u bt there is smthing preventing her frm accetping,n she decideds to put a distance btwn u 2. *

opera4t 1.09.10 - 05:49am
So wat shud i do? *

zyna_j 1.09.10 - 12:31pm
Just try nd find out why she's doin dat.go 2 her nd make her undstnd dat she fails 2 realise d stress nd pain u're pasin thru just bcoz of her.she'd undstnd u.BE URSELF MY GUY. *

njamba 1.09.10 - 12:57pm
Zyna u r right. *

sam4t 1.09.10 - 10:02pm
U've got 2 do wot u ar told.@opera4t *

alfiexox 19.09.10 - 08:17am
Reading.GIF *

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop