WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WORLD-of-ROMANCE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE > Topics

Subject: All 4 my LoVe
Replies: 5 Views: 459

opera4t 11.10.10 - 07:56am
I can hear people speak of great riches nd wealth I can hear people speak of fame nd splendid display of wealth I can hear people speak of power nd authority I can hear people speak of wanting 2 be known far nd wide I can hear people speak of wanting 2 shake d foundation of d world.BUT ALL I SPEAK OF Is My LoVe 4 U. *

opera4t 11.10.10 - 08:03am
I want u all to drop d best love quotes nd messages 4 ur loved one's,girl frnd,boy frnd nd even ur relatives.............loading.... *

foxywood 11.10.10 - 01:12pm
u are d most amazin,outstndin,clasical and 1daful girl av ever met.ur beauty is far more dan wot words can adequately express.luv u 4ever. *

ur.fairy 12.10.10 - 04:19am
S0No8BVIZSeqXJ80JG7V.jpg
If ever you need me,
I'll be right here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

If ever you need me,
I'll be two steps behind,
To follow in your footsteps,
And hear what's on your mind.

If ever you need me,
You'll never have to fear,
That your presence isn't important,
And your love isn't dear.

If ever you need me,
I'll always be around,
To bring back the laughter,
Where deep in your heart it's found.

I m here for YOU.
kiss.GIF *

njamba 12.10.10 - 06:37am
tym may lead me to place,lyf may play its tricks on me,bt i wil always b tankful to God since in ma lyf journey i met u,evry moment spent with u has been diply interwined in ma heart and built a special knot that has and will always remain part of me cz u mean so much to me! *

zyna_j 13.10.10 - 06:08am
If I cud av just a wish,I wud wish 2 wake up evryday 2d sound of ur breath on my neck,d warmth of ur lips on my cheek,d touch of ur fingers on my skin nd d feel of ur h@ beatin wit mine knwin dat I cud neva find dat feelings wit any1 other dan u.. *

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WORLD-of-ROMANCE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search